[openbeos] Re: our own language -- sure

  • From: Helmar Rudolph <helmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:41:00 +0200

Axel Dörfler wrote:

> A BeOS port has begun by Clay Atkins, but I really don't
> know what's the status of this project - it's very quiet
> on its ML; but Clay writes a mail every 6 month or so,
> stating he is still working on it.
> But I doubt there is much happening.

Last time I spoke to him he was looking for people to help
him.

Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:32:08 -0600

   interested should subscribe. The cvs will open up soon
   and I'll announce on the mailing list. I  need a good C++
   programmer to finish the javah redo. - clay

Helmar

--
Sonork S.R.L. |  Professional Instant Messaging Software
Fast, secure, stable, powerful, easy to use, and frugal!