[openbeos] Re: our own language -- sure

squirrel was ok, but its not really a beginners RAD/IDE, its was ok for
knocking up GUIs for shell script type stuff, but took a lot of work to
produce anything resembling an app.

what I was imagining and suggesting was an environment to produce apps
quickly, many people including myself could move faster if we didn't
have to learn the BeOS specific stuff, just leaving the program flow to
written.

Someone mentioned Phab on QNX, something similar would be a good start
for both the seasoned among you and beginners like myself.