[haiku] Re: Looking for a mentor for a tutorial project

  • From: Matthew Nawrocki <matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:04:38 -0400

As far as documentation goes, any slides or organized information that would
prove useful for a tutorial as well as a possible hit-list of things to
cover in the video tutorial would be very helpful. Also, as I will need
proof that I worked for you to bring these videos to fruition, my advisor
would like a signed letter from one of the staffers acknowledging my work
for the project. This letter could also contain a pithy summary of the what
the team thought of the work and how it will prove beneficial to the Haiku
community.

Matt