[haiku] Re: Looking for a mentor for a tutorial project

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:10:45 -0400

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 5:03 PM, matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx
<matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At the end when the project is completed to the satisfaction of the team and
> it the end result is linked on the main page or wherever for easy access for
> anyone.

I do not think it will be a problem for Matt or myself to provide you
the letter you need, regardless of who is your primary mentor. I think
Humdinger is an excellent choice for a mentor as well, and I would be
happy to provide more technical assistance. Or we could all work
together on it.

On another note I've been discussing BeOS/Haiku screen capture tools
with another Haiku community member, Andrew Hudson. Apparently
BeScreenCapture
(http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/multimedia/video/recording/bescreencapture)
works on Haiku, and I am trying to contact its author to see if the
source could be released or if it could be updated for Haiku.

--
Regards,
Ryan