[haiku] Re: Looking for a mentor for a tutorial project

  • From: Matthew Nawrocki <matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:19:19 -0400

Thank you very much Ryan for looking into that screen capture tool. Now keep
in mind this tutorial series won't be entirely screen videos or image
captures, I will also incorporate some human element into these videos so as
to give them more of an organic feel. I am shooting for something similar to
this, albeit without the corporate fluff and just focusing on the OS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggCODBIfWKY

It makes for a more professional video. What do you think?

Matt