[haiku] Re: Looking for a mentor for a tutorial project

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:30:34 -0400

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Matthew Nawrocki
<matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It makes for a more professional video. What do you think?

Sure, videos that are entirely screencasts with just a voiceover have
a certain amateur feel. I think the videos that Google does are good,
such as the one on this page for the new Native Client browser
technology:

http://blog.chromium.org/2010/05/sneak-peek-at-native-client-sdk.html

It will be interesting to see how such tutorials turn out. I
personally haven't ever watched "Video Professor" or similar computer
tutorial videos, so I'm not sure how they are usually done.

--
Regards,
Ryan