[haiku] Re: Looking for a mentor for a tutorial project

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:51:30 -0400

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Matthew Nawrocki
<matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Cool. Having someone there to look at the footage in person would be a
> nice bonus. We will have to meet up then at a coffee shop in the Burgh
> sometime.

Sounds good.  I don't know if you're involved with the local Linux
Users Group, WPLUG ( http://wplug.org ), but I occasionally go to
their meetings, and actually gave a Haiku talk there last year.  I
should probably ask to do a refresher talk next year some time, come
to think of it.  I'm also the secretary for Burgh Bees (
http://burghbees.com ), so if a letter needs to be written or the
like, you can be assured I know how write one.  :)

In any case, yeah, I could mentor you, but if Ryan or anybody else
wants to do it instead, you could still feel free to bounce things off
of me since I'm in the area.

- joe