[openbeos] Re: Haiku no longer booting

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:25:23 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Simon,

in my opinion, it is a really cool thing that Haiku draws this attention,
and if you're equipped to debug this, it can only be good. It is supposed
to be working, and on my dual CPU system, it does work for about a minute
(mouse and keyboard both working since yesterday). After that minute, the
system freezes up completely. Unfortunately, I have only one computer, so
serial debugging is no option for me (I don't have a good clue why this
happens). Anyways, your help is much appreciated.

Best regards,
-Stephan

--
+++ NEU: GMX DSL_Flatrate! Schon ab 14,99 EUR/Monat! +++

GMX Garantie: Surfen ohne Tempo-Limit! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl