[openbeos] Re: big kernel - shouting

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:18:57 +0200 CEST

Philipp Schmid <schmidp-lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 16:57 +0200, Axel Dörfler wrote:
> > Thanks for your work, but I was still in the middle of the changes
> > -
> > it's fixed now.
> > Sorry for the inconvenience as I had some files in another branch
> > (silly me), I could not do all changes in one commit...
> oh :)

No problem, I hope it didn't take you too long :-)

> sorry, to spam again, but after revision 12364 there are still a few
> jamfiles left, the only one important to get makehdimage work is the
> one
> in src/libs/stdc++/Jamfile, but I tought I'll update every reference
> "src kernel" (grep "src kernel").

I already found the stdc++ thing, but Korli beat me there.
Anyway, thanks for the other fixes, I apply them in a minute.

> ps: the default keymap file (x86.R1/beos/etc/Keymap/US-International)
> isn't created by makehdimage anymore

Yes, I noticed this as well, apparently, the keymap_files target got
removed by accident. But Korli has fixed that one faster as well :)

Bye,
   Axel.