[openbeos] Re: Haiku no longer booting

  • From: Philipp Schmid <schmidp-lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:48:52 +0200

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 12:00 +0000, Simon Taylor wrote:
> Hi Adi,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I saw korli's commits on cia that mentioned the
> mouse should be working, so I did an svn update to get them before
> calling makehdimage...but the fact that neither the keyboard nor the
> mouse seem to do anything suggests an input_server/app_server
> communication issue. I assume it's the registrar that is responsible
> for the window that appears on pressing ctrl-alt-delete, so that seems
> to be linked up with the input_server ok. I'll take a look at the code
> now see if I can figure anything out.

Hi,

I have the same problem and I copied the keymap manually.
Over the serial line I get lots of "unhandled io interrupt 39".
For me it seems like somekind of race condition that doesn't always
happen, because once out of 20 boots the mouse worked without problems
but miniterminal didn't get any keyboard input and another time the
keyboard worked until I moved the mouse once, then everything stopped (a
few unknown bemessages truned up in miniterminal).

I tried to revert the changes made to InputServer.cpp but this make any
difference, removing the mouse input_server add-on didn't help either.

greets philipp

--
Philipp Schmid <schmidp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
OpenResearch