[haiku-development] Re: alpha release window ?

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:40:43 -0700

Howdy,

Axel Dörfler wrote:
> Are there any volunteers to be responsible for any of these things?
> Is the schedule doable? Do we need more time? If so, how much, and for
> what?
>
> (I've cross-posted this to haiku-web as well, and I hope Jorge's new
> design can be deployed in time, too)

I think the theme can be in decent shape in a couple of weeks. But
website content will have to be adjusted (there is a discussion about
official documentation on the website) and the CMS system upgraded. We
don't have a schedule for either one of the last two, but I tend to
think that the Sep 1st release date that is being entertained a is a bit
tight.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki