[haiku-development] Re: alpha release window ?

  • From: Brecht Machiels <brecht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:44:55 +0000

Hello,

scott mc wrote:
Here's the old Alpha tracker wiki page, most of items voted on last
years have been completed.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/AlphaStatus

Developer documentation must also be checked for the Alpha. I suppose the BeBook covers most of it. Maybe have a document to list all the changes with respect to the BeBook. That would include the FS API. Anything else?

Well, at least the current Pe version fixes a few annoyances :-)
Speaking of Pe, where should I put the azerty keybindings I have here ?
(Alt-A to quit is really annoying...)

Yes, I have noticed that too :)
But why is Alt+Q transformed into Alt+A on azerty anyway? Is Pe checking the scan codes (?) directly. That doesn't make much sense, does it?

Regards,
Brecht