[haiku-development] Re: alpha release window ?

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:14:12 +0200 CEST

On 2009-08-07 at 20:13:28 [+0200], scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Speaking of CDPlayer, am I the only one who isn't
> getting cddb data when inserting an audio CD?
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/4103

I'm seeing it too. Cddb_daemon says something
about skipped device when the CD gets mounted.

CDPlayer, which keeps its data separate, has no
problem getting or showing the album info.

I'm also having some issue with CDPlayer, DriveSetup
and the mount menu taking a long time to show.

And CDs not ejecting when unmounting them.

/Jonas.