[haiku-development] Re: What's the status of Haiku?

  • From: Jigzat <insecsite@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:23:57 -0500

> El 28/08/2014, a las 23:38, Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>
> I'll take responsibility for claiming R1 would be released in 2013 or
> whatever I said in that IEEE Spectrum article. I was being
> stupid/optimistic/unrealistic or whatever one wants to think.

I have been there in software development. Soon means two very different things
to clients and to developers. I’m not a regular poster although I have been
following Haiku since the beginning and I don’t want to ignite ire or anything
like that but I wanted to ask you all, which part of OS is holding back R1?