[haiku-development] Re: Minimize button

  • From: Josh Leverette <coder543@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:22:12 -0500

This has been proposed for Ubuntu for a long time, and I think that Haiku would
benefit greatly from implementing this. Also consider the idea of pointing out
basic features and then offering a branch where users can select their primary
interest, such as audio technician or system administrator or whatever and it
will give a quick overview of how haiku helps the specialty.