[haiku-development] Re: Minimize button

for stacked windows there is only one decorator now, this change breaks all old decorators and probably yours... The decorator draws the tabs of all stacked windows now. This helps with some problems like bringing all windows of a stack to the front, also it allows to draw the tab bar in a more fancy way, probably interesting for you decor :)

Regards,
    Clemens

Okay, I was trying to figure out if I somehow broke the decors on my side.

So I no longer need to worry about the S&T logic in my decorator, then? It is automatic or what?

I will try and repair one of the decorator (probably R5) to get a good idea of the nuances involved...

Just happen to have time tonight :-)

Thanks!

--The loon