[haiku-development] Re: Lua bindings for the Haiku API - Volunteers?

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 05:56:05 +0000

On 12/29/10, Donn Cave <donn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, after a fashion.  Kind of worked it out as I went along, so it
> isn't the most elegant thing ever.  And like I said, unless you're
> unusually well acquainted with the API. there's a lot of guess work.
> I'm not.

Well please consider sharing your work, even if rough. It be easier
for the rest of us to build on to it than to start from scratch. And
I'm sure we have people here more familiar with the API which might
flesh out any problems. Plus the kinks will be worked out faster by
trying it with more languages.

--
Regards,
Ryan