[haiku-development] Re: Lua bindings for the Haiku API - Volunteers?

  • From: Anders Andersson <trezker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 04:27:11 +0100

I have some experience binding both C and C++ libraries to Lua, so I
could possibly do some work on this.
One question and one concern though.
Concern, I'm not a _very_ experienced Lua binder, my code may not end
up safe or totally correct. This is of course remedied if someone with
the right knowledge comes along to fix my mistakes.

Question, since the API is C++ I wonder if the binding should be done
with some higher level library like Luabind, or just with the regular
Lua C interface. I have never used Luabind myself.