[haiku-development] Re: Google Summer of Code 2008

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:35:51 -0800

Stephan Assmus wrote:
Actually I would rather have someone else be our org GSoC admin.

Didn't Bruno said he wanted to be our GSoC admin ?
Or, rather, Koki said that during the irc meeting.

Yes, I was thinking I had that idea from somewhere. Would be great if Bruno would do this! Bruno?

First of all, we have less than 30 days to get Haiku Inc. in shape. If we do not do that, then we will not be able to participate in GSoC. So how about we focus on this instead? If we still have Haiku Inc. when the time arrives, then yes, I can coordinate it (it is easier for me to do that, in fact, for obvious reasons).

-Bruno