[haiku-development] Re: Ctrl+Alt window management functionality

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:28:04 +0100

Am 25/01/2013 11:12, schrieb Matt Madia:
I suggest reverting the related changes until the border highlighting is
ready to be replaced with an improved indicator.  Breaking functionality
in master is frowned upon.

The functionality is still there, it's just more hidden now.
Unless John refuses to bring back the indicator, I see no reason why his changes should be reverted. That's just unnecessary work.

While it would be nice, it is not a requirement to improve the indicator.

Bye,
   Axel.