[haiku-development] Re: Ctrl+Alt window management functionality

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:47:32 +0100

Am 10.01.2011 13:15, schrieb François Revol:
[...]
there, it is pretty convenient. In Windows, the context menu is the
expected thing to happen, thus it is not a hidden feature, however it is
not useful (at least to me).

You are definitely not alone. And I have never seen this being used by anybody.

It's definitely useful when you do not have a working mouse or can't use it,
using the keyboard shortcut to open it.
This is called accessibility.

Just out of curiousity, how do you invoke the context menu for the window decor? I mean, how does the system know that the context menu botton on the keyboard refers to the context menu of the window decor?

Best regards,
-Stephan