[haiku-development] Re: Coding Guidelines need update for localization

  • From: kurain <pengphei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:54:34 +0800

hello all.
when talking about this, I want to give an advice about this.

when I am working on HTA, sometimes I find it hard to give a certain
translation, such as a single "of" or "to". Maybe it will be easy for
translation to Europe Languages, but it will be really hard when
translating to East Asia languages like Chinese 、Korea 、Japanese
without context.

so , if someone is working on deviding the words into pieces for
translating, I advice him that he doesn't separate a whole complete
sentence.

Best Regards!
--kurain