[openbeos-cdt] Re: Some experiments

  • From: Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:45:22 +0100

@Johan: the yellow color of the tab becomes a little faded in 2c. Was that
intentional or unintentional? Because I really do like it! The inverted
gradient background actually has something pleasant about it too, though it
emphasizes the light grey outer border a bit too much (make that one darker,
or make the pane gradient lighter).

> 1. Inactive tabs in the stack should probably be visually independent
> from the content

To elaborate on Alex' point; I thought that Johan's darker tab (inverted)
actually worked real well as inactive tab of a multitab window. Would that
be a proper solution or would that create just too many tab shades (active,
inactive, inactive-dark)?

@Ryan: thanks for showing the crispness with the outer line. One thing I did
notice is that the inactive tab seems to have lost the dark line underneath
it in your mockup. Is there a certain reason for that?

Ryan wrote:

> > To join the frenzy of mock-ups

P.S.: A general note to all the mockup makers: great work guys, my
compliments for the effort you put in. The coming weeks I won't have the
time to do proper mockups myself (running an experiment) but I'll be reading
along.