[openbeos-cdt] Re: Some experiments

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:06:32 -0500

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To note, when updating the GUI, Stephan didn't touch Tracker's
> navigation bar, so it's still using the older visual style without
> gradients.

Those toolbar icons REALLY need to be updated with HVIF versions too.
That alone will make navigation mode in Tracker look a lot better
(though these days I'm using spatial mode.) I started working on HVIF
versions of some of the Tracker icons (like the copy icon used in the
progress dialog when copying files.) But I think the code needs to be
changed to make use of HVIF icons, though it probably isn't a
difficult change.

--
Regards,
Ryan