[hackpgh-discuss] Re: LCD Display on the light panel

  • From: Anthony Cascone <ajc317@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:13:45 -0400

I wasn't actually asking you to do the talk, as much as asking if that
would seem of interest.  I wouldn't mind talking about it for a bit.
Perhaps two people might be able to make it a little more interesting than
just talking about a how to use a particular tool.

Perhaps we can talk about this more on Wednesday?