[hackpgh-discuss] Re: LCD Display on the light panel

  • From: Anthony Cascone <ajc317@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 16:04:39 -0400

Finally rebooted my system and uploaded the latest to github. Should be all
i have for the led wall stuff. Not sure if I left the font stuff in there.

https://github.com/acascone/led_pong

For the non-Git saavy, follow the link and hit the "ZIP" button.

Which makes me wonder if we should have Git talk at some point. Doug,
thoughts?