[hackpgh-discuss] Re: LCD Display on the light panel

  • From: Anthony Cascone <ajc317@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:57:22 -0400

Sorry to take some long to get back. The LCD is mine. Bought it for 5 bucks
from some site. I think it might work with the serial library but mostly
supports standard terminal commands like linefeed, carriage return, and
move commands.

I am currently looking for my latest code that I loaded on the board and
will push that up to the Git repo.

I'll be busy this weekend, but will be in next Wednesday for sure. If you
have any questions in the mean time, feel free to shoot me a line.

Anthony