[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 18:01:37 -0000

Hi Carol, oh how cool you got your Christmas cake from our friend Pat this
morning yes she's so amazing and a very inspiring lady. Well you can have my
share of the cake I don't mind haha. That's one thing you are safe with as I
don't like it. I love the article you sent in and the chocolate milkshake
recipe yummy. Well I enjoyed dance made up for lost time with not being there
for 2 weeks. Ray and Pat missed me and so did everyone else. No luck on the
raffle. It's our Christmas party on 20 December we all have to dress up not bad
going look forward to that. It will be a buffet too. For tea it was those yummy
pies from Greg's and that aero mousse. I had kitkats this afternoon with my
flask of tea so getting my medicine in a big way. I had about 5 tape magazines
come in the post this morning. Oh Carol this is so weird as someone told me
that on the jubilee magazine Malcolm Mathews said I had just moved how weird.
We moved 3 years ago as you know so not sure where he got that from or how he
got that wrong. Leanda Ward told me by text. She's a very good friend of mine
she's from Grimsby so not too far away from me. It will be so cool if we can
meet one day. Well Carol I hope you had a good day and got all those goodies
from Asda. I hope all had a good day too. Love Clare xxxx