[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 21:33:44 -0000

Hi Carol, oh I'm so happy you love your cracker. Oh fancy eating the chocolate
orange bar already oh you are so funny. You getting your medicine in a big way
today for sure and certainly living up to your name of miss piggy. Oh fancy
your Julie going to make crackers now too the copycat haha but why not. We love
it. Oh I have certainly started something now. Oh how cool it will be if Angela
and her mum make crackers too. Oh yes Carol I remember the day my parents and I
came to your flat we got so emotional as it was so amazing for us to meet at
last I remember we had a big cuddle and kiss we couldn't stop crying we clung
to each other so much. Oh yes Carol I was certainly pigging out that day you
had stiff competition there hahahaha. Oh it will be so amazing if we can meet
again won't it? Love Clare xxxx