[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:07:02 +0100

Hi Carol and all. Here I am at last I was at Cadbury's world all day yesterday
eating all those chocolates hahahahaha. Oh if only. I wish. Well Carol what do
you mean when you say about your computer being updated? Just wondering as mine
has never done that before. Mine's a laptop though so it may be different. Oh
your fridge magnet from our Phyllis sounds so cool and how amazing you now have
95 of them not bad going. Have you played Cliff's album yet? Well glad you have
your craft stuff so well organised. Yes shame you not out with it being a
lovely sunny day typical. It's the same here too and I'm not out either. At
least the weather was good yesterday for my day out with Barbara. I love tomato
soup as well as chicken and vegetable. Chicken is my favourite. Enjoy your
cottage pie for tea. Well I'm chilling out with my medicine but not sure what's
for tea yet. It's good to have our Malcolm back after so long it's such a pain
when computers go wrong they are a lifeline so we are lost without them. Well I
hope all have a good day. I'm just letting you know I'm still in the land of
the living haha. Love Clare xxxx