[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 15:59:14 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes Corrie was all action last night for sure the way we like it.
Oh yes fancy Tracy expecting twins that was a big shock for sure. Steve will be
going flipping heck in a big way oh he's so funny when he says that. Yes I
remember Steve has a twin brother Andy I remember when he was in the soap all
that time ago. Well yes having a good chill out day it's cold out so I have the
best place home keeping warm for sure. Just had chocolate fingers with a good
old cuppa and later after the yummy chippy I will be having my aero mousse and
something else with the soaps and of course my hot chocolate drink before bed
as always so getting my medicine in a big way. Oh so happy you going to your
Julie's tomorrow have a lovely time. I will be chilling out all weekend as have
no plans. I look forward to the x factor as always and how exciting it's the
live shows this week with the final 16. I can't wait. I know your Mathew will
let you watch it while he's on x box he's so good. Oh yes look forward to
Downton Abbey too of course. Oh can't believe a week's gone by since your
Vincent's lovely surprise birthday party time flies for sure it's so scary.
Well Carol enjoy your tea and the soaps as I will. Keep warm like me. Love
Clare xxxx