[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:29:51 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you enjoyed coffee club as always and how cool you won
twice on bingo a money box and a mug not bad going. Glad you had that all
important medicine with chocolate biscuits and I love Madeira cake too. Your
pizza with chips and mushy peas so yummy. It's hot here too. Oh dear that's not
good Elton John's been ill such a relief he's ok now though. On the mend slow
but sure. Well I had a good time at blind club but will tell all about that
soon once I have caught up with emails. love Clare xxxx