[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:51:07 -0000

Hi Carol, oh yes I certainly know what you mean there it's not safe for us
totally blind people to travel alone it's just so daunting in this cruel world
we live in. Well if I was able to go away for say a weekend I would be prepared
to miss my clubs just for that once or even a day trip I wouldn't mind missing
my clubs but as you say it's even harder for me now I don't have a carer. Also
Anna was very limited like Julia is as Anna had to get home for her husband
coming home from work and she always wanted to be with her husband Keith at
weekends so that limited me too anyway. If I could have a carer again I need
someone who doesn't have lots of commitments. That's if there is such a person
out there of course haha. Yes my mum and dad have their own lives and my mum
has so much to do that she can't be expected to take me everywhere and do
everything with me. Also my sister Elaine has her own life and her own family.
Yes it's certainly tough going for us totally blind people no doubt about that.
Oh Carol so happy you enjoyed your yummy stew. I had chocolate cake with a
cuppa this afternoon. For tea I will have cheese on toast and that aero mousse.
Well keep you posted how the riverside club goes tomorrow. I look forward to
hearing about your day out with your Stella. Lovely for you to have quality
time and catch up as always. Oh I do hope you have luck with the film on
Wednesday and it will be described but if not I don't blame you complaining to
the manager. Yes I agree with what our Senn said us blind people seem to be
treated as second rate or put another way second class citizens. It's not good
enough at all. If you have to complain I hope you get results. Oh glad you had
your medicine with those rolos. Well enjoy the rest of the day. Love Clare xxxx