[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:29:31 -0000

Good afternoon phyllis
how is your rugs all coming on now?
where are you up too on them all

talking to friend last week about you making rugs she told me she does
Tapatry not sure spelt it right hahahahahaha
well she has huge board on frame in front of her does all pictures on it not
sure now if its wool or silk cotton she uses
oh think its embroidery tapertay
yes think that is right sure she said that  she can see though so she can able
to these kind of things
I did embroidery in my sighted days

oh loved it so much
I use to do criss cross too in wool picture on canvas you have to copy picture
on the canvas
count little squares
still sell them now in hobby craft stores  small ones of course
you get darning needle in with it peice of silk wool .

Oh I loved it then being able to see my stuff I was making
right going for mug of cappuccino now some biscuits
love carol xxxx