[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:02:00 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis
ah that is briliant tha berry has done odd jobs for you.
Bless him
Wonderful having some one sighted to help you ah nice
Yes nice feeling that you all went to tip its a lovely feeling getting rid of
stuff great
Oh your carvry sounded great
so happy for you now
Oh good
thank you for doing hollies rug brilliant
Phyllis my flat is spotless now been on go all afternoon loved it just felt
like cleaning couldn't stop once i started feel good now though
my single bed has silver half moon head board the bars type if you know what i
mean washed them all down even at bottom of bed one too.
Legs too goodness dust on them don't know where it comes from

I also washed all my tiles that at back of sink in kitchen that never normally
do good
even washed my ornaments feel much happier now done all that
great

Took me ages though

Yes sure clare wiell enjoy her weekend but she is not going till tomorrow
morning Friday
good for her i say
Right going for glass of cold lemonade now watching all my soaps tonight
charity proposes to jjay tonight
so should be good
Take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/09/2011 17:56
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

Hello Carole,

everything here good, Barry is doing a lot of odd jobs, that we women cannot
do, today a friend of mine has taken us to the local tip, and we have got rid
of all the old things in the shed, and the old flooring, then he took us both
out for a carvery, it was very nice, sometimes we go out to the pub, but
tonight have a bottle of wine to have in doors, its so good to get things
looking a little nicer here, as however hard we try to do small d i y jobs they
never look quite right, just had to tighten a few screws, etc,
but most afternoons he goes to see one of his mates from the army, many years
ago when they were in the army together, still working of rug for Holly, in the
evenings,
hope Claire has a nice weekend, be good chat soon