[guide.chat] Phyllis

Good evening cinderella
well once you have read some of group emails you eill see that i am cinders
today too hahahehehehehehe not stopped well poor you having a bad day oh dear
not good with your hoover problems oh dear not good.
Glad your all sorted now though wow
it weill do you good to sit in quiz night tonight you can relaxed over a few
beers
just enjoy it all phyllis
what have you had for your sunday lunch today?
anything nice?

i had stew in my slow cooker great
eating some jelly babies at the moment as i just love them so much and love
dolly mitures too

Phyllis
going to do my ironing now hate it somuch kept putting it off for past couple
of hours
going to iron my annerack for tomorrow love a clean coat on
got loads of stuff to iron wish just could click my fingers and its all done
hahahehehehehe
not reality
hope you have a much better day tomorrow
I am going in to town to get new folders and ring binders that vanessa just
explained to me
memory has come back now what she means now
determine to get my paper work all sorted out once and for all
oh great your started on rug in pink
hey phyllis sure you sent email to me over weekend and told me your sending me
somthing got me guessing now
right going to do my ironing now its a must now sick of thinking about it
giving me nightmares now
swear bubble speeches coming out of my head right now hahahahehehehehehe
better go and make a start on it yuck yuck
oh well got to be don
bye Love cinders number two carol x.x.x.x.