[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:16:25 +0100

Hi phyllis
yes hard to follow the Olmpic
just had to listen to music
by queen madness etc

I was falling a sleep after 11.25 hahahahahahaha I had to be careful because
wanted to get in bed otherwise wouldn't sleep

Stopped raining here now horray
carer is due in 15 minutes
going to Middleton town centre its small town shopping not as big as manchester
not bad though

need new tea towels going to wilkinsons
want craft stickers too in there works
hope you have nice day Oh we can't wait now to get the rugs on photograph once
snow white and racing car and vqnessa japanese rug done too oh wow be great to
show the photos off

Yes your right knitting won't keep me quiet hahahahahahaha they all had bet
that it doesn't last a week
lets just see
right going now carer be here soon
chat later