[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 23:47:10 +0100

Back now phyllis god Elaine can talk for england hahahahahaha
I was able to come up for air tonight and talk hahahahaha
We talked about food clothes college and tv soaps wow oh yes hospitals too

Phyllis done all your washing tonight got huge washing machine and huge dryer
they have in the wash house here it is
whoops did you catch it all?
folded it up like you requested
even your bloomers been washed and ironed too hahahahahahaha
Barmy
me I mean not you

Right Godilocks .com
do not send me any more washing knackered now like being in hot oven in my work
house here

Oh your so funny you know

glad you enjoyed your beans on toast yummy i love cheese on toast

oh poor melanie don't envy her at all yikes sounds painful  good luck
posting your roll of canbas tomorrow when carer comes

two metres there
so enjoy yourself

Well got a shock went on my talking scales from Cobolt it told me put extre 3
pounds on
so I swore like mad at them hope my neighbour never heard me hahahahahaha

oh dear not good
my curly tail has grown half an inch too malcolm getting me all worked up you
see hahahehehehehehe
daft sod i am
well you already know that

Malcolm sweet boy
No do not wear shoes just 4 little boots me being piggy got boot on each paw
cute thing i am
got square nose too very weird looking thing i am
oh well can't help that now can I?

oynk oynk oynk

Be good ok mate

Vanessa
oh yes your daughter painting for your bottom ground floor flat lovely
Hey bet you can't close your fridge door properly now all that food for you and
Malcolm having

is he getting a birthday cake I wonder?
with 90 candles on oops sorry meant 69 hahahahaha fingers slipped a few time
quacking duck never stopped

I am going to let you in to huge secret now what i have bought for malcolm
right here it is

oh can't tell you its invisable hahahahahaha sorry love

bet you got all close to the screen then didn't you?

oh no do not like telling anybody

Senn yes that sounds great there that wirless cd hy fy but I have had dealings
with wirless for the blind and mine haven't lasted long always breaking down
might not be like that now though
i had dealing two years ago so they might have updated sinced

Hope you have nice day tomorrow

 right going to my bed now getting tired

good night all