[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 10:41:34 +0100

Good morning Phyllis
ah nice lovely day yesterday so happy now its all over and you all had great
time
ah loved raeding all that brilliant
oh phyllis don't worry about the situation we all put in awkward situations
nightmare when it happens ah as long as they both happy phyllis that is what
matters
you just enjoy everything
oh yes can't wait now to the other girls baby is due
ah be nice though

bet your shattered now hahahahahahaha
madam hope you never got drunk yesterday and they carried you home
lovely event happy for you now .

have nice day
just washed inside my fridge and cleaned my microwave out going to wash all my
window sills down and door frames soon
having tomato soup bread finger roll for lunch tonight having K.F.C yummy
nephew going at 4pm for it cool yea

have nice day

Love Carol xxxx