[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:28:51 +0100

Oh Phyllis you know me so well now for sure mornings don't exist with me
hahahaha. I don't see that part of the day haha. Now you know why I'm always
late in the day chatting on here my secret's out now for sure. Your Becca will
always be sleeping beauty number 1 of course as she beats me by a long way and
that's saying something haha. Well I'm coming over there right now for that
chocolate heaven filled day. Now there's an offer I will never refuse. I'm sure
I will have a big fight on my hands though with your girls for it haha. Hugs
Clare xx