[guide.chat] Phyllis

Hi phyllis
yummy enjoyed my mushroom soup having pizza and chips and peas tonight yum
oh your poor mum she is doing marvellous though phyllis despite her age
ah bless her

why not suggest a walking frame for her phyllis after all keep her balance
if not perhaps a weel chair

just posted my friends Jackies tape at lunch time
our wayne posted it for me

carer just rang me to tell me she is coming tomorrow horray
bored bloody stiff here keep finding jobs
my sink in kitchen must be the shinest sink in great britain washed it that
much can see my face in it now hhahahahahahahaha

sick of cleaning
going to wash my couch now then polish coffee table and furniture then sort
clothes out
roll on tomorrow hahahahahaha
right enjoy your day and keep that lovely attitude possitive one you have
glad your vicky is settled down now
hey phyllis
my family got new nick name for me now

constable police woman carol hahahahahahahaha
or columbo
just need a mac now to wear look like a detective hahahahahahaha
going now to do more house work
Love police woman carol x.x.x.x.