[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 15:55:06 -0000

good afternoon phyllis
ah happy to ehar baby noah could be home tomorrow
thankfully our prayers getting answered now
prayed for him today in church as prayed for my family too and said one for my
dad as he was driving big old fashioned wagon with what looked like material
half way up around the wagon back in them days
dad was next to another wagon bomb dropped mile away from his wagon and my god
noisey such a loud bang then
dad told us all about it one night so prayed for my mum and dad today too

oh lets hope now little babby noah weill overcome this awful cough by christmas
so girls and you can all enjoy christmas with little babby ah hope so phyllis

love carol xxxx