[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:13:53 -0000

good evening phyllis
got your christmas card already in show box
you alredy have my address
good job your asking them all to do it on private emails
because friend of mine two years ago displayed all peoples addresses on old
group i use to be on she realise her big mistake
mandy told me she was trying to enter on reply to all wow the biggest mistake
of her life she entered it all on this group
wow

good job we all do our personal stuff on private emails
not bare thinking about

Well phyllis happy now yu been busy so pleased baby noah is home oh how
wonderful happy for the girls
lets hope now yu can all relax and enjoy christmas with noah ah cute

yes your so busy lately this time of year we all get so busy in our lives don't
we?
but like i say it nearly christmas
crikey only 7 weeks i think
scary

i can't wait now to hear everybody plans for christmas on here now
what all doing this christmas

right phyllis going now to get mug of hot choclate and few bischits yes
choclate ones of course

right all have nice evening and make sure phyllis you wrap your present the
right way up hahahahahahaha hope mine is slim line tv please hahahahahahahaha
42 inch one please
cheeky bugger carol xxxx