[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 22:42:40 +0100

Good Evening Phyllis I'm so happy you had such a lovely day with Jo and little
Lewis. How cool he played on the slide at the park ah how cute he is. My nephew
and niece love it at the park too. How cool Jo has been helping you with Rugs
and also made a start on cushion for Carol's Julie she will love it for sure. I
still have my lovely cushion you made me in pride of place on my bed. Well I'm
sure you will soon make up for lost time catching up with all the gossip haha.
How is sleeping beauty doing? Goodnight. Chat tomorrow. Love Clare xxxx