[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:18:12 +0100

Hi Phyllis yes your carvery so yummy. Oh dear shame no luck on the pub quiz but
at least you got out and it's always the taking part and having fun that counts
of course that's what matters. Better luck next time. Glad you seeing Jo and
little Lewis today it will be lovely for you to catch up after so long. How
cool you getting a late birthday present from them or as you say could be an
early one for next year hahaha. I got out into town with my parents this
afternoon it was good to get out in the lovely weather. We went in Greg's
bakery and got those yummy sausage, bacon cheese and baked bean pies or melts
to give them their proper name for tea. I'm having that all important chocolate
fix of course with that yummy aero mousse and orange segments later. Love Clare
xxxx