[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:28:05 +0100

Hi Phyllis, I'm so happy you had such a lovely busy weekend celebrating and
having such fun. Good for you I say. How cool you went to see Bucks Fizz I used
to love their music I have one of their greatest hits CD's takes me back years
lol. I'm getting old now. So happy you and your family are well as we are here.
It's been a quiet weekend here a bit quieter than I expected but never mind
these things happen. It's been chocolate filled of course. Glad you now doing
cushions and they coming on well. I still have my cushion you made me in pride
of place on my bed. Glad Cinders had a much needed break haha. Chat again soon.
Love Clare