[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:02:15 +0100

Good afternoon granny P, I'm so happy you had such a lovely time and catch up
with Debbie and Martin. That's so cool you took your dog. It's certainly very
sad knowing Debbie's going to lose Berry she will certainly miss her a lot but
of course has lovely memories of their time together. Yeah, the kids certainly
grow up fast so I'm making the most of them while they still little. They not
here yet so they must be coming later. Hope you enjoy the quiz as always and of
course I'm on hand to help if needed as always. Well have a good rest of the
day and enjoy your dinner whatever you have so yummy I'm sure. Hugs Clare