[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:32:18 +0100

Hi Phyllis, oh so happy you liked my song to you. That happy birthday song I
sang to you is the one we sing to members at our blind clubs on their
birthdays. Ah that's such a shame you haven't heard from the family yet so hope
you do soon. Enjoy the rest of your day even though it is quiet and of course
enjoy the quiz tonight. I'm having a good chill out chocolate filled day not
sure what's for tea yet just a snack as usual on Sundays. I'm looking forward
to my busy week ahead. Hope you have a good week too. Love Clare