[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:53:27 +0100

Hi Phyllis oh yes Ray and I had a lovely time last night being prince and
princess at our very own ball even though we had been dancing in the afternoon
we always have our very own ball every night. Then we snuggled up and fell
asleep blissfully in each other's arms as we always do how lovely. Well Carol
caught us out last night as she knew we were late emailing as we were both
hiding in the closet being very naughty but nice of course hahahahahaha. Ah how
lovely your Cliff sang living doll to you which of course you are and he sang
summer holiday hope he takes you on a lovely summer holiday. My Ray is going to
take me to Skegness dancing day and night I can't wait. When we get married he
will take me to somewhere exotic and hot for our honeymoon after such a grand
wedding and of course yes the wedding cake will be chocolate that goes without
saying of course the best there's just no contest there. Yes my lovely Ray of
sunshine and I will have the first dance show you all how it's done as number 1
dancing prince and princess. Ray loves singing dancing queen to me as he says
that's what I am how lovely. We both love that song by Abba and Ray says it's
as if it was written for me he's so lovely paying me compliments he makes me
feel so special. He has such a lovely soft soothing voice. I sing you are my
sunshine to him as that's exactly what he is so we call them our 2 songs. I
tell him his voice is so full of sunshine and he tells me the same. Phyllis I'm
glad you are now able to reply to group emails now Carol has explained it
better to you than I did she came to my rescue yet again for sure hahahahaha.
Replying to all means it goes to the person's private email as well as to the
group so doing it the other way is much better as we don't get messages twice.
Love Clare xxxx