[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 18:37:29 +0100

Good evening granny P, have a lovely time with our Debbie. I look forward to
hearing how it goes. Have a good rest of the weekend too and enjoy the football
of course. I just had pizza with cheese and tomato topping and that aero
mousse. I had chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon and something else
later so my medicine in a big way. Tomorrow will be quiet too although my
sister Elaine and our little Jamie and Meghan will be coming over with it being
father's day so will be lovely. Love Clare